Thank you for visiting www.xexymix.com.hk , In order to let you have a safe & happy shopping experience, here at Brand X Concept states the following terms & conditions that understands mutual expectation. By using our site, you agree to be bound by the following terms & conditions. Please read them carefully.
Unless otherwise specified, we are not the seller or supplier of the merchandise. We are responsible for managing and administering the site, arranging order processing and fulfilment for the merchandise you ordered from the suppliers through our site.
When you place an order you are making an offer to buy from the supplier of the merchandise you have specified at the price stated. You cannot cancel an order once it has been submitted, even if our acceptance or rejection of your order is still pending. When you place the order, you accept that the merchandise is ordered at an assigned price from the supplier. We reserve our right not to accept or cancel an order for any reasons at our sole discretion, including without limitation:
1. no sufficient stock to deliver the merchandise you have ordered.
2. one or more of the merchandise you ordered was listed at an incorrect price due to a human or computer error or an error in the pricing information provided by the supplier.
If we cancel your order or there is no sufficient stock for the ordered merchandise, we will notify you by email and will credit to your account any sum deducted by us from your credit card as soon as possible but in any event within thirty (30) days of your order. You accept that we will not be obliged to offer any compensation for any disappointment suffered.
Price and Payment
We will use all reasonable commercial endeavours to display accurate and up to date prices on our site. All the prices of the merchandises are set at the time you made the purchase. We only accept bank transfer, Paypal or credit card payments made by Visa and MasterCard. When you place an order you authorize us to use the payment method you specify on your order for the amount of the order at the time we send our acceptance of your order. Title in the merchandise does not pass to you until payment has been received. We use a third-party payment service to process online transactions. When you place an order, you agree and accept that your credit card information will be collected, processed, and kept by us and a payment service provider subject to its terms and conditions. You agree and accept that you are solely and exclusively responsible for any losses incurred or sustained by you in making credit card transactions, and in no event shall any such losses in whole or in part be borne by us.
We will deliver the merchandise ordered by you to the address you give us for delivery at the time you make your order through third-party providers. You agree to present your photo identification upon request when you acknowledge the receipt of the merchandise. The merchandise shall be deemed to be, delivered and accepted by you when the merchandise is delivered to the address you give us for delivery. You agree and accept that we are entitled, at our option, to charge you additional costs or cancel your order in the event of your failure to accept delivery for whatever reasons. Any times and dates given for dispatch of merchandise, or the length of time that merchandise will take to be delivered, are only estimates. You agree and accept that under no circumstances will we accept cancellation of order or refund. You will become the owner of the merchandise you have ordered when they have been delivered to you. Once merchandise has been delivered to you they will be held at your own risk and we will not be liable for the loss or damage. Please be noted that we will not responsible for any risk of damage, delay, loss or theft etc caused by post & delivery, you have to bear these kinds of risk.
Disclaim of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
We do not represent or warrant that access to our site (including using our applications or software), or any part of it, will be uninterrupted, reliable or fault-free. We do not represent or warrant to you that our site or any of its contents will be accurate, complete or reliable.
We do not represent or warrant that:
- You agree that no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as totally secure. Whilst we strive to protect such information, we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you transmit to us. Any information which you transmit to us is transmitted at your own risk.
- To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all liability (whether arising in contract, tort or otherwise and whether or not due to our negligence) which we may otherwise have to you as a result of:
1. any technical, factual, textual or typographical inaccuracies, errors or omissions on or relating to our site (including using our applications or software) or any information on our site.
2. the unavailability of our site (or any part of it), merchandise or services.
3. any delay in providing, or failure to provide or make available, merchandise or services, or any negligent provision of merchandise or services.
4. any merchandise not being of merchantable quality or fit for their intended purpose.
5. any misrepresentation on or relating to our site, the merchandise or the services.
Save as required by law:
- we will not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss, damage or expenses, including loss of profits, business or goodwill, arising out of any problem you notify to us, and
- we will have no liability to pay any money to you by way of compensation except otherwise specified in these terms and conditions.
You represent, warrant and covenant that you will not:
- use our site for any fraudulent or unlawful purpose;
1. use our site to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the rights of others, including without limitation others' privacy rights or rights of publicity;
2. interfere with or disrupt the operation of our site or the servers or networks used to make our site available; or violate any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of such networks;
3. transmit or otherwise make available in connection with our site any virus, worm, Trojan horse or other computer code that is harmful or invasive or intended to damage the operation of, or to monitor the use of, any hardware, software, or equipment;
4. reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of, use of, or access to our site (including our applications or software);
5. modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of our site (including our applications or software);
- frame or mirror any part of the site without our express prior written consent;
1. create a database by systematically downloading and storing the Content, User Content or any site content; and
2. infringe any copyright, design right and intellectual property right in the merchandise.
All intellectual property rights in the Content, User Content, design, text, graphics and other material on our site and the selection or arrangement thereof are owned, controlled or licensed by or to us. Any unauthorized use is strictly prohibited. All trademarks, product names and company names or logos used in our site are our property or that of their respective owners. No permission is given by us in respect of the use of any such trademarks, get-up, product names, company names, logos or titles and such use may constitute an infringement of the holder's rights.
1. In these terms, representations and warranties are made to us and to suppliers of merchandise through our site, you acknowledge and agree that such representations and warranties are intended to grant rights to, and operate for the benefit of all such suppliers and that each such supplier may rely upon and enforce such representations and warranties against you.
2. We reserve the right at any time without notice to revise the content of our site (including the services offered by us) and these terms and conditions. Any changes to these terms and conditions will be posted on our site and by continuing to use our site following any such change you will signify that you agree to be bound by the revised terms and conditions of use. This right includes the right to change any of the documentation which forms part of these terms and conditions.
3. We reserve the right at our sole discretion to deny users access to our site or any part of our site without notice and declining to provide our services to any user that is in breach of these terms and conditions.
4. We shall not be liable to you for any breach of these terms and conditions of use or any failure to provide or delay in providing our services through our site resulting from any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control.
BXC Commerce Limited Last updated: 13/5/2021