We hope we can answer your question below. But if not, feel free to contact the CS team.
+ How to contact the CS team?
We support the CS service via email. The mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org
We reply within 24 hours on weekdays. If you don’t get reply after 24 hours, please check spam box.
For the weekend and Korea's national holiday, we are closed.
For a prompt response from our assistant, please state your topic of inquiry and your order number as below.
[Refund Request] XE601
A. Depending on the status of your order, we may not be able to cancel it. Only for the same day (Based on Korea Standard Time) of order placement, you may cancel the order by sending us a message
- In any case when a courier is unable to deliver the package due to following reasons, customers are responsible for all shipping costs.
- - Incorrect address
- - Multiple failed attempts to reach the customer at point of delivery
For a missing whole delivery, It can be more faster to contact SF-EXPRESS CS center. Click here
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
- This is available only for confirmed request with CS.
- XEXYMIX will gladly accept unworn, unwashed products with original tags for return within 7 days of which you have received the package. Click here to see the full policy.
※ Non-Returnable Items ※
- Washed, torn, perfumed sprayed, items without tags are not returnable.
- For hygiene purposes, panties and beauty items are not returnable.
Exchange is only available on the same day of the order placement(Based in KST) for size and colors. Otherwise, we are currently not set up for exchanges due to international shipping reasons, so please follow our return policy.
Customers will be responsible for return shipments. and all extra costs (import duties, taxes and custom clearance and etcs) are deducted from return values.We would like to ask you to return using your preferred carrier.
Please note that banks may require additional time to process and post the transaction, so the credit may not show up until your credit card's next monthly billing cycle.